Higher Ground, in collaboration with Burlington City Arts, is proud to present an out-door concert series called Backside 405. Located behind BCA Studios at 405 Pine Street, in Burlington’s vibrant South End Arts District, Backside 405 will feature live music every Friday and Saturday night all summer long.
The series is aimed at bringing people together safely to enjoy live entertainment while also providing an opportunity for local and regional musicians to perform for the first time in over a year. Expect approximately 26 shows ranging from indie, world, hip-hop, and everything in between. The series kicks off May 28th and runs through the end of August.
A season’s pass, which includes admission to EVERY Backside show of the summer, is $99 + fees (non-transferable, limited quantity).
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- We will be following all State of Vermont Health guidelines and mandates.
- Per Governor Scott’s ‘Vermont Forward’ guidance, masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Please exhibit mutual respect and kindness for your neighbors.
- Stay home if you’re sick or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
The Backside 405 Series is sponsored by ArtsRiot, Mascoma Bank, and Redstone.
Schedule (with more to be announced shortly):
- Friday, May 28: Feel Good Party Time with DJ Disco Phantom
- Saturday, May 29: Barbacoa & Quiltro
- Friday, June 4: First Friday with DJ Llu, Emoji Nightmare, Katniss Everqueer, & more!
- Saturday, June 5: Upstate w/ Lily Seabird
- Friday, June 11: Greaseface & Father Figuer & Rivan C
- Saturday, June 12: Bella’s Bartok & High & Mighty Brass Band
- Friday, June 18: Max Creek
- Friday, July 2: Matthew Mercury & Ryley Walker (solo)
- Friday, July 15: Start Making Sense: Talking Heads Tribute
- Saturday, July 24: Steve Gunn & William Tyler
- Saturday, July 31: Dwight & Nicole w/ Ali McGuirk
Check out the Live Music News and Review.com Facebook page for updates and announcements.
To submit an article an article or review, or to just say hello hit us at [email protected]
Also- check out the search feature in the upper right hand corner and search for your favorite artist, event, venue or genre. You’ll be surprised at what you find!